This concentrated clinic will get you working toward that bomber combat roll you want to show off on the river. If you’ve just started paddling and want an introduction to rolling, or you’ve been trying to nail down your roll and need a bit of fine tuning this course is definitely for you.
A low student to instructor ratio ensures that whatever your skill level, you will get personalized attention in this clinic. You will also benefit from receiving different instruction styles that may clear up a confusing aspect of the rolling process.
(Paddler X in photo demonstrates the need for a bomb proof combat roll!)
- Duration: 3 hours of pool time (1 hour, one night per week lasting for 3 weeks)
- Location: Scona Pool
- Equipment: All kayak related equipment is provided. You will need to bring swimming gear. (A nose plug and goggles are strongly recommended unless you enjoy the swift current of chlorinated water adventerously dancing through your nasal passages.)
- Cost: $75 course fee + $50 club membership = $125 total per person (Note: club membership is only paid once per year regardless of the number of courses taken.)
- Registration: Please contact the Course Director if you have any questions regarding registration. (Note: priority will be given on a first-come first-served basis.)
- Next Course(s):
- 2019 Winter Session #1 – Thursdays @ 8PM – Feb. 14, Feb. 21, Feb. 28
- 2019 Winter Session #2 – Thursdays @ 8PM – Apr. 11, Apr. 18, Apr. 25
- At least the first class of the Basics Course or equivalent training.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact our Course Director